1/26/2010

I've got to do something about the way I look.....



Of course my mind automatically goes to Audrey Hepburn when I think of classic beauty and I know I am not the only one. I fell in love with Breakfast at Tiffany's the first time I saw it as a teenager and still love it to this day. Everyone who knows me knows I love that little lady and my style has revolved around her more times than I can count. Makeup, clothes, hair, even interior decor- it's all been done. My friends know I'm going to say "I love this- it's very Audrey Hepburnesque" probably even before I do. No other character appealled to me the way Holly Golightly did as she brushed her lashes in the mirror preparing to go see Sally Tomato to give him the "weather report". I love the inspiration I get from her everytime and it never fails. As she is without a doubt my beauty, fashion and female icon I had to give her a top spot on this blog and she will most definitely be making more appearances. Now I'm off to apply some eyeliner, some heavy duty mascara and fill in my eyebrows of course! I mean a girl just can't go to Sing Sing with a green face

No comments: